The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in the Blockchain arena. •You will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders.
This training is focused on preparing IT professionals to successfully pass the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Exam by the Blockchain Training Alliance.
The CBSA is also a primer for Blockchain architecture and design principals.
Topics that will be covered include Blockchain terminology overview, Blockchain deployment models, Consensus Algorithms, Blockchain use cases as well as Ethereum and Hyperledger blockchain basics required for the exam.
This course will also provide insight into how to successfully study, practice and pass the exam. This course provides a concise study guide to help you prepare for the CBSA Exam.
What you’ll learn-and how you can apply it
- Understand the objectives for the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Exam
- Blockchain Architecture basics and advanced concepts
- Choose appropriate blockchain systems for various use cases
- Work effectively with both public and permissioned blockchain systems
- Blockchain Terminology critical to know for the exam
- Resources to help study for the exam
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
Segment 1 Introduction to the Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) Exam (30 mins)
Segment 2 Blockchain Terminology (30 mins)
Segment 3 Blockchain Deployments Models (30 mins)
Break 10 Minutes
Segment 4 Blockchain Use Cases (60 mins)
Segment 5 Ethereum and Hyperledger, Resources to review to prepare (30 mins)