Free Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Blockchain Training Alliance (BTA)
Welcome to the FREE Blockchain Training Alliance (BTA) Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Practice Exam page. These exams are provided solely as a courtesy for your learning pleasure.
These exams are updated monthly however we will not provide support on these. If you require support on your practice exams than consider our practice exams on Udemy.
Good Luck on the exams. You may also want to review the posts I have on these exams that provide a top ten list and a deep dive on this blog site.
Additional Practice Questions available via discount code.
The CBSA is one of the hottest new blockchain certifications. The Blockchain Training Alliance (BTA) is the first to market with a professionally delivered course and exam… Obtain this amazing new certification and help yourself break into the Blockchain field.
“[Blockchain] is the next major IT revolution that is about to happen.” Apple’s co-founder Steve “Woz” Wozniak had his opinion on whats occuring in IT right now….
The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders. With certification comes monthly industry updates via email and video.
The CBSA exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Solution Architect skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
- Programmers & Developers
- University Professors
- Software Engineers
- Government Officials
A person who holds this certification demonstrates their ability to:
- Architect blockchain solutions
- Work effectively with blockchain engineers and technical leaders
- Choose appropriate blockchain systems for various use cases
- Work effectively with both public and permissioned blockchain systems
This exam will prove that a student completely understands:
- The difference between proof of work, proof of stake, and other proof systems and why they exist
- Why cryptocurrency is needed on certain types of blockchains
- The difference between public, private, and permissioned blockchains
- How blocks are written to the blockchain
- Where cryptography fits into blockchain and the most commonly used systems
- Common use cases for public blockchains
- Common use cases for private & permissioned blockchains
- What is needed to launch your own blockchain
- Common problems & considerations in working with public blockchains
- Awareness and of and the tech behind common blockchain
- When is mining needed and when it is not
- Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- Consensus among blockchains
- What is hashing
- How addresses, public keys, and private keys work
- What is a smart contract
- Security in blockchain
- Brief history of blockchain
- The programming languages of the most common blockchains
- Common testing and deployment practices for blockchains and blockchain-based apps
Blockchain Training Alliance Questions and Answer Practice
Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Free practice questions
Blockchain Training Alliance Reviews
Blockchain Certification Cost