This training is focused on preparing IT professionals to successfully pass the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Exam by the Blockchain Training Alliance (BTA).
The training is also a primer for Blockchain architecture and design principals. Topics that will be covered include Blockchain terminology overview, Blockchain deployment models, Consensus Algorithms, Blockchain use cases as well as Ethereum and Hyperledger blockchain basics required for the exam.
This course will also provide insight into how to successfully study, practice and pass the exam. This course provides a concise study guide to help you prepare for the CBSA Exam.
What you’ll learn-and how you can apply it
- Understand the objectives for the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Exam
- Blockchain Architecture basics and advanced concepts
- Choose appropriate blockchain systems for various use cases
- Work effectively with both public and permissioned blockchain systems
- Blockchain Terminology critical to know for the exam
- Resources to help study for the exam
This training course is for you because…
- You are new to blockchain technology and want to understand basic concepts of blockchain and what materials to study for a Blockchain certification. Certification practice exam questions provided with crib sheets.
- Anyone who has interest in Blockchain technology and would be interested in obtaining the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) Certification
- You need an introduction to the objectives of the Certified Blockchain Solutions Architect (CBSA) exam in a concise format that provides study materials
- You are an aspiring blockchain architect that would like to validate your knowledge with the industry leading blockchain architecture certification
- You need to understand the use cases for blockchain and resources to help get started in the blockchain space.
- Basic Blockchain knowledge
- If you are not familiar with Blockchain it is highly recommended that you first attend the Safari Live Training “Introducing Blockchain” by Aamir Lakhani, or that you watch Understanding Crypto Currencies, Bitcoins, and Blockchains.
Resources – Review the Blockchain Training Alliance Certification website
– Review the Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) Complete Video course
The timeframes are only estimates and may vary according to how the class is progressing
Segment 1 Introduction to the Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) Exam (30 mins)
Segment 2 Blockchain Terminology (30 mins)
Segment 3 Blockchain Deployments Models (30 mins)
Break 10 Minutes
Segment 4 Blockchain Use Cases (60 mins)
Segment 5 Ethereum and Hyperledger, Resources to review to prepare (30 mins)
Joe Holbrook, MyBlockChainExperts
Blockchain Training Alliance Voucher
Blockchain Training Alliance training and certification
Blockchain Training Alliance reviews
Blockchain Training Alliance certification review